Tuesday 4 May 2010

Why Havn't You Been Updating Lil Man 2k9? (Please Read)

Ok lots of you are wondering where I've been and why I'm not updating with the latest cheats, so here's the answers:

Firstly my laptop broke down and i had to wait before i could but a new one, then i had to set it up and this took time.

Then i was thinking to myself, everybody posts the same old cheats on their blogs and everyone is the same. So I've decided to stop posting cheats here, as i want to be unique. So...

Instead ill post, some cheats which i think will help you all, but ill post lots more of my beta finds and have a beta tracker to help you find betas on CP!

Do you all agree this is the best thing to do? I mean c'mon, does me posting things like Reviewed By You's help you?

Thanks for reading and please comment!

- Lil Man 2k9

2 comments:

Dark tiger3 said...

ok

Double Mvp said...

Should I continue to post updates or, as mentioned above, cool stuff that will help viewers?

-Double Mvp

Post a Comment